Code of Conduct
Madrasah Al-Wahyain will provide students with:
- A structured program encompassing various subjects in the religion including: Qur’aan, Aqeedah; Fiqh, Adaab, and more.
- A good studying environment
- An office for enquiries and issues relating to student affairs
In return, Madrasah Al-Wahyain expects students to:
- Have the right attitude from the offset
- Attend lessons on time
- Come prepared with the required materials for each lesson
- Conduct themselves in an Islamic manner
- Complete all assigned memorization / study set by the teacher
- Inform the office of any potential absence or late attendance, at least an hour before lessons are due to commence
These code of conduct policies for the madrasah.